Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

yucky weekend for mama

I am so glad that Hannah likes the phone and knows where we keep them. I am also glad that she can follow directions. I woke up not feeling well Saturday morning. I called Hannah to get the phone and bring it to me. She got it and brought it to me. I called Aunt Debbie to come to the rescue. Thanks Aunt Debbie. She stayed until Hannah was down for a nap. Before Hannah woke up Mike and Nene were here. Thanks for coming and taking care of Hannah so I could rest. They took good care of me also. I finally got some medicine today, so I hope it works fast. Please pray that Hannah does not get strep. I will feel terrible if she does. I would not wish this on anyone. I have not had strep sine I student taught kindergarten in 2002. It is TERRIBLE!!!!! I did not get any pictures of her playing and having fun with Mike and Nene, but I heard a lot of laughing so I know she had a great time.

No comments: