Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

potty trainig - part 2

We the afternoon started off a little less successful, but ended great. She was a little wet when she got up from nap, but went straight to the potty to pee-pee. Yeah!!! We then left to go to the grocery store. She ate a snack while shopping. I asked her once if she needed to got potty and she said no. When we got home, she was wet. I decided that since she had been doing so well I would put training panties on her. She did great. She went to the potty several times to pee-pee without me asking her to go. I was afraid that she would not want a diaper on at bedtime but she did not say anything about it. I would call day 1 of potty training a success. We will see how she does tomorrow when we have friends over.

No comments: