Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

the bubble



Hannah is doing well with swimming lesson, according to Uncle Kyle. We do not go with them, it is their time and activity to do together. Hannah loves it and asks to go everyday. We got the bubble so she could learn to float. When Uncle Kyle thinks she is good we will go and watch all she can do and take some pictures then. I love the picture of them walking together with their towels around their necks.

Side note: I was talking to Uncle Kyle about school the other day. He told me he finishes in December. That makes me sad. I love having him here with us. Hannah has gotten really close to him, he and Derrick get along great, and he has been such a blessing/help the whole time. I am praying he gets a job here so he does not have to leave. Uncle Kyle, your the man!!

No comments: