Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

fun day for all

We had a busy, but fun day. We went to story time at the library to start the day. Hannah and Ty played on the playground first to get out a little energy before going into the library for story time. We left there and went to meet Aunt Debbie, Jacqulin and Luke. Hannah was going to swim with them and spend the afternoon while I went to lunch and a movie with the girls from school. Hannah did not take a nap since she was too busy playing, so she was one tired girl. During dinner she asked me to hold her. I told her to finish eating and then I would. I looked at her and she was about to fall asleep in the food. I held her and she went right to sleep. She slept through being put in the car, gotten out of the car, going potty and getting her pj's on. She was really tired after her fun day. Thanks Aunt Debbie, Jacqulin, and Luke for keep Hannah today.

No comments: