Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

to be as carefree as Hannah

We took Hannah to the funeral home tonight to see MeMa. I did not know how she would react to seeing her and I did not want her to see her for the first time tomorrow when we went for visitation and the funeral. Daddy, Mama, Kyle, Hannah, and Hunter were the only ones there which was nice. I tried to talk to Hannah on the way there. When we walked in she looked around and then we took her up to the casket. She looked at MeMa and said, "Who is that?" She does not really look like her self. Part of me was relived that Hannah was not upset to see her and part of me was sad that she did not even recognize her. I think she will be fine tomorrow, much better than the rest of us. She is just carefree, accepting and trusting. If adults could only be the same way. I hope she will just always remember the fun times she had playing with her.

No comments: