Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

SATURDAY!!!

 I captured a moment of sweetness. It did not last long, but I did get a picture of them sharing and being so sweet to each other.
 Uncle Kyle and Sam kept Hunter for us while Derrick, Hannah and I went to the movies with Mrs. Tara. We went to see Brave. Hannah liked it. I thought it was good, but it was not my favorite. I am sure it will grow on me. Once we got home they had a water balloon fight. I am not sure who had more fun. 
 Hunter loves playing games on the iPad. He is really good at figuring them out. I think he looks so big in this picture.
Hunter's hair grows so fast. I do not mind it being long on the top but I do not like it being long over his ears on in the back. Derrick was trying to clean it up a little. We had to wait until later in the day to let them play in the pool because it has been so hot today. I hope you all stayed cool today!

No comments: