Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

snow day #9





Driving the car while watching Elmo.
                                           I love this sweet face!!!!!
    He is a dare devil already. Who taught him to ride standing on the seat?
                                           Looking better.

He was putting the lion in the house by the snake. He loves to play with these animals.
                Hunter made all of the animals go night -night.
           Taking a little time to read some books.

Brushing his teeth. He would brush them 10 times a day if we would let him.



This is the 9th day we have been out of school for snow. I am amazed that it looks different each time it snows. This time the snow was blowing because the sides of the trees are covered. I am not sure how much snow we have because I have not been outside. I am happy that the driveway is clear and our road looks clear. Hunter and I are hanging out today. Derrick took Hannah to school, with no tears, this morning. He is working on his projects in the basement. I am a little sad to not be able to spend the day with Hannah but after the way she acted the last two days when we took her to school, she can't miss again. I am excited that she can do something fun with us this afternoon. I think we will paint her nails and toes. She has been asking me to and I told her I can't until she goes to school like the big girl we know she is. Hunter is ready to play some more so I have to go. Have a great Wednesday. Here is our day at home. Hunter was busy all day. Hannah had a good day at school and fun at church, but we did not get to paint her mails and toes because she could not listen when we got home. Hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

WOW, you are really having a winter so far. Have a fun day and stay warm. We love you all.

PS we are getting so excited to see you all next weekend! I am needing some grandbabies lovin'!

Mike and Nene said...

Glad to see the rash it better. I love the "standing on the seat" riding picture. He is quite the brave fellow. Thanks for sharing pictures of your day!