Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

potty trainig day one

I had planned to start potty training Hunter today. I reread the book last night to make sure I was ready. Two ladies I work with used this method with their children. Hunter was in the pool playing and did not really want to get out to go potty. I did get him to wear underwear for a little while and he had three accidents. After nap we tried underwear again and he just wanted to swim. Then Papa came and he just wanted to play with Papa. I did make him wear a pull up so he could go with Dad and Papa to Lowe's. I decided to call it a day and start again tomorrow. I am not going to the Y and will just start as soon as he gets up and we will not be able to swim at all. We will see how it goes. I thought he looked too sweet napping.

No comments: