Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

swimming

 The kids love when Dad gets to come to the pool with us. I love it too!!! They both had energy left to play after an hour of swim team. Hunter was excited that he got to swim at swim team. He did cry for a minute, but quickly got over it and had a great time.  Hannah did much better today than Monday. She still says she does not like it, but she seems to have a great time while she is there in the pool.
Hunter wanted breakfast like me. He eats so slow we had to pack the rest of his for the pool.
Hunter has NO fear of the water. I am glad that he is swimming but wish he still had just a little fear. The first video is him doing his new favorite "trick" which I think he would do for hours. The second video is him swimming. (I move my finger after a few seconds, sorry it was bright and I could not tell it was there.)

Hannah is too hard to keep up with and will not be still long enough to get a picture of her in the pool. She has too much swimming, jumping, diving, etc. to do. I need to get a video of her doing the backstroke. She is really good at it!

No comments: