Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 9, 2006

Home Sweet Home



We came home form the hospital on Tuesday, March 7. We had to wait at the hospital a full 48 hours since she was a preemie. It was good to get home. We were excited, scared, nervous, tired, excited, and mostly unsure about what being parents would be like. The first night started out okay. At 2am she woke up to eat. At 5 am she was still crying. My mom was here and thank goodness for that. She stayed away as long as she could. I think she knew I did not know what else to do so she came in at 5am and got Hannah. As soon as she got her she quit crying and went to sleep. I cried because I could not make her quit crying. Mama told me to get some sleep and she would wake me up when Hannah needed to eat. We were all much happy and felt better after a few hours of good sleep. I am glad my mom was here to help me.

No comments: