Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 10, 2006

first ear infection

I had to take Hannah to the emergency room last night. She woke up from her nap and took her bottle fine. After she finished it she just cried and cried. After a hour of crying I called the doctor. She told me to give her tylenol and call her back if she was still crying in 30 minutes. After 30 minutes she was still crying. I called back and she told me to take her to the emergency room. I was very upset. Derrick was of course out of town. We go to the emergency room at about 5pm. They were very nice and could still I was very upset. As soon as the doctor looked in her ear she said, 'That is a yucky ear." She gave us an antibiotic and sent us home. I went to get it filled and we made it home by 9pm. We made it six moths with no ear infections. We will hope this is the only one she will have.

No comments: