Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

15 months

Today has been a busy day for Hannah and I. She had a docotors appointment at 9 am this morning. She weighed 21 lbs 11 oz and was 31 inches tall. The docotr said she looked great and did not have any concers. After the doctor we went to the grocery store. We are taking dinner to the Swor's this afternoon. She slept the whole time we were in the grocery store. She woke up long enough to eat lunch when we got home and then went down for a nap. While she napped I made dinner. When she got up we left to go deliever dinner and meet baby William. He is very cute. From there we went to get our picture made. I wanted to get her picture made to surprise Derrick for Father's day. I found her a shirt that says, "I get my good looks from my dad." Since she looks just like him I thought that would be cute. He loves her dressed in just a t-shirt and shorts. Of course I had to get her picture made in a dress also. I hope he will like them and be surprised. Good thing Hannah can keep a secret.

No comments: