Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

growing up too fast


I took Hannah's bumper pads off to wash when I changed her bed this morning. I decided to see how she would do without them. She still likes to sleep with her head in the corner, so I had left them in her bed. I guess it is time to take them out. When I put her down for a nap she asked for the sheep pillow. She looks so big sleeping on a pillow and with no bumper pads. I think she would like being able to climb in her bed all by herself, but I am not sure she would stay there. We are going to leave her in her crib as long as we can. I am sure before we know it we will have to put up the little rail and start the transition to a big girl bed.I can't believe she will be 2 years old in 4 months. Time really does fly!

No comments: