Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

much better and thanks

I think we are going to make it! I started feeling better on Wednesday and Hannah started wheezing. I had planned to go back to work on Thursday, but Hannah had to have treatments throughout the night. I stayed home Thursday just to watch her. MeMe came up on Wednesday night to stay with us and help me with Hannah. Hannah did good through the day Thursday and slept all night last night with no coughing. WHOO HOO!! She had a good day here with MeMe while I went back to work. She even pooped in the potty for MeMe. Maybe she is going to decided to potty train herself.

Thank you to everyone who has taken care of us this week. I am not very good at asking for help. I like to just do things myself. I am thankful that I work with such good people and have so many friends who care about us. Thanks for all of your help, love, and prayers.

1 comment:

Allison Bussell said...

We're battling through yucky crud too. I'm praying for you guys and for a speedy recovery. Hang in there.