Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

a day visiting family

Today we went to church and Papa, Nana, and Great Papa. After church we picked up some lunch and went to eat at Great Papa's house. He has a new puppy. Hannah and Hunter thought she was great. Her name is Little Lady and she is really cute.






 After church, lunch and a little visiting we went to Mike and Nene's to change clothes and visit a minute before heading to MeMe and Pop Pop's.

I am not sure why I did not take any pictures while we were here. This is the only one I took. I should have taken pictures of the kids with MeMe and Pop Pop, the chickens, goat and Hunter's picture with Rocky. I will try to do better next time. MeMe cooked us a great dinner and we had a great time visiting. Our time in SC always goes by too fast.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Such a lovely picture of you and your Papa!