Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

a busy Saturday

 After taking Hannah to choir dance team auditions we came home so I could pin tags on all of my items to drop off for the consignment sale. While I went to drop my items off Derrick took the kids to Target.
 They came home with Legos. Hunter is just getting into them and he loves to build. He only needed a little help from Dad to get his legos together.
 Hannah had her on little set and needed a little time with dad too.

After dinner Hunter asked if he could have a few gummies. When I looked at his plate he had poured them all out beside his edamame. Maybe he thought we would not notice, but we did. I love getting to spend Saturday's as a family, it makes my heart happy!

No comments: