Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

a day full of great

 Walking out to go to work this is what I see. I feel like it is God telling me to have a good day and reminding me that He is in control.
 Today was our first day going to the computer lab. I really have the best kids and they did so good. I am so thankful to be in Pre-K, it is truly my passion.

 Good telling me good night. He is so amazing!
 It was basketball night at Lighthouse tonight. Hunter and Connor were happy to cheer on the big kids and get to shoot the ball at halftime.
 Some of Hunter's friends. He loves the girls!
 And he is off!
 He made it on his second try and dribbled back down to pass the ball to his friend.
He was pretty proud of himself! We were proud too!

No comments: