Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Our sweet Hannah! I wrote a heart each day Feb. 1-14 that told something I love about her. She did not notice until day 3-4 but then would let me know if I was getting behind. I got the idea from Angela Thomas' book 52 Things Kids Need from a Mom. I think it will be a new tradition.

Our little Chick Magnet!
 He would run and get Hannah to come read this heart to him. I think he has them all memorized now.

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and were able to spend it with people you love. We had a nice evening at home. We had heart shaped pizza for dinner, watched a movie as a family and had heart shaped brownies for dessert. It was a wonderful family Valentine's!

No comments: