Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Decorating



Yesterday when I came home from work I saw some crayon marks on the wall. We have a table with a large chart on it for Hannah to draw on in Derrick's office. When I talked to him he asked me if I had seen Hannah's art work. I had not noticed that it went around into the hallway. She had not only colored on the wall but the trim and changed colors. Derrick had kept her at home with him later since he did not have to go to work early. He said he was at his computer and she was coloring. When to turned around and called her name, to tell her how good her drawing was, she about jumped out of her skin. Then he noticed the wall, then the trim, then the wall in the hall. He took her crayons away and told her no coloring on the wall. We knew it would happen at some point.

1 comment:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

I can't believe it. We need to see pictures of it. (I guess you probably have a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, right?)