Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend





Since I had Monday off and there were two new family members to meet, we went to SC. Hannah thought she would like to drive us. I sure that time will come before I am ready for it. She is not into long road trips so we got her a DVD player for the car. She liked watching Elmo and EIEIO (Baby Einstein, Baby MacDonald). She wore the headphones for a little while, then we just had to listen to what she was watching. Which was better than listening to her cry. Meme had taken a cat home that had shown up at our house the weekend before. Hannah thought it was fun to follow it around with its toy. When the cat would touch the toy she would pull it away and tell it no. We are working on sharing. Monday before we left Nannie and Paul came to see Hannah one more time. Nannie wanted us to leave her, but I told her I would be to sad to not have her with me. We will be back at Thanksgivng for a week.

No comments: