Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

outside

This morning after Hannah ate breakfast she said, "Get clothes on and go outside." We had to wait on Derrick to finish cutting grass, which seemed to take forever. As soon as he was finished, about 9 am, I took her out on the deck. She ran and played and ran and played. Finally we got her to come in and eat a snack, about 10:45. She ate a good snack and played for a few minutes. Derrick came and told me she was in the bed. After about fifteen minutes I went to check on her. She was awake, but just laying in the bed. I asked her if she wanted to get up and she said no, I asked her if she wanted me to turn her music on and she said no. I kept doing laundry and school stuff. When I check on her again she was sound asleep, 11:20. She slept until 1:15. Do you want to guess the first thing she said when she got up? You guessed it, "Go outside and play again." She spent the afternoon outside until we went to dinner. While Derrick was bathing her he asked her what she did today. She said, "Play outside, swing, slide, throw sticks, dig with shovel, do chalk, ride tricycle." Derrick asked her if she had fun. She said, "Yeah I do." Can't wait until summer so we can have fun days everyday.

No comments: