Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the week so far

Monday night I had a meeting so Hannah went home with Ty. When I met them to get Hannah she was not happy to get out of Ty's car and into hers. She cried most of the way home wanting to go to Ty's house. I am glad she had a good time. Mrs. Sharon said she was good, I hope she really was. She woke up Tuesday morning asking for Ty, Mrs. Sharon, and Mr. Daniel. This morning she did not mention Ty so I thought it had passed. When I picked her up from daycare she said, "No go to Hannah's house, go with Ty" She cried when we pulled in the driveway. I thought we had fun here but I guess no as much fun as Ty's house. Thanks Mrs. Sharon for letting her go home with you. She had a great time. She even asked to go see Ty's Papa today.

The new thing this week is that she has to pick up her toys before we leave. She does it without being asked. I just hope it last.

She is also learning to say her first and last name. She says Hannah very clear, but she does not say d's well. When she says her name is comes out Hannah Hoot.

We went to dinner tonight with Mrs. Ruth, Ben and Andrew. Hannah talked about going and was excited. When we got there she would not talk at all. She did not say a word the whole time. When we got in the car she talked my ear off the whole way home and once we got home.

No comments: