Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

good info to know

I have been trying to teach Hannah when her birthday is. Some of my kindergarten students do not know their birthday and I don't want that to be Hannah. She told us on the way home from dinner and shopping tonight that her birthday in March 5th and she will be three. She has a hard time putting up 3 fingers but tries then asks for help. I may has posted this before, but she also knows our names. She will say my mommy is Mrs. Heather and my daddy is Mr. Derrick. That is something else that some of my kindergartens for not know. Now we just have to work on her address and phone number. I am sure she would learn it if we told her enough.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Way to go Hannah! Isn't it funny the things teaching makes you realize and how it influences your parenting? :)