Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

what Hannah is great at

  • singing
  • dancing
  • doing gymnastics
  • helping
  • taking care of her baby dolls
  • talking
  • coloring/drawing
  • swimming
  • reading books
  • being a niece
  • being a granddaughter
  • being a daughter
  • being a friend
  • and many more things, the list goes on and on
Since she is good at all of these things we know she will be a great big sister.

Baby Hood is due in April. (Either the 10th, 12th, or 18th, the doctor said she would give me a definite due date when I come back in October.) When we told Hannah this morning she said she wanted a brother and a sister. She also wanted to look in my belly button to see the baby. She was a little disappointed that she could not see the baby through my belly button.

10 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

Hurray! We are so happy Hannah is going to be a big sister. We know she will be a wonderful big sister because she has such great parents.

We are very excited to be Grandparent to another grandchild and will start counting the days!

Love to you all

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
We are so happy for you, Derrick, and HANNAH!!!
I'm sure she will be of GREAT HELP with her new
brother or sister or BOTH!!!! Hey- why not???
God bless you and we love you THE MOST!!!!!


Nana and Papa

Melanie said...

Woohoo! Congrats Hood family! I was wondering when we would hear an announcement like this from ya'll! :)

Allison Bussell said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you guys. Hannah will be a fantastic big sis!

The Leistens said...

We are so excited that you guys are having a baby! Hannah will be a great sister! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! April 18th would be a great due day....that's Taylor's B. Day! :) Congrats again!


Kelli

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am SO happy for you all! I know Hannah will love having a "real" babydoll to help take care of. She looks so proud of the baby's "picture" that she is holding. Love and hugs.

J Bussell said...

Congratulations guys, that is so exciting. I have added your blog to my bloglines so I will now be a regular reader.

Miss Michele said...

Congratulations!
Heather, Derrick and Hannah!
I was just thinking the other day that it prabably wouldn't be long until you guys made the big announcement. Hannah is just a darling and I'm sure the new one
will be just as adorable. You guys are great parents.
Love you!
Miss Michele

Deborah said...

Jacqulin said "I think I am more excited than Hannah is!"
She posted a comment on Saturday but it didn't show up. sorry!
We are very excited too! Jacqulin says it's a boy. Can we put something on the blog where we can vote if it's a girl or a boy? I say it's a girl, but I also said it was 2.
Can't wait!
Love, Aunt Debbie and Jacqulin