Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

are you serious???

Hannah was up every two hours last night. She would not eat breakfast this morning and was really, really, really whinny. She did not have a fever so I took her on to school. I called as soon as the doctor office opened. I left school and went to get her so we could get to the doctor at 8:30. We did not get to see her doctor but it went okay. She has a terrible cough so I thought she would be wheezing. YEAH, she was not, but she does have an ear infection. The tube is completely out of the ear that is infected the other tube is half out. I am a little discouraged that the tube barely made it a year. She gave her an antibiotic and we have to go back in three weeks to get her ear rechecked.

No comments: