Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

first night in a hotel

We made it to Atlanta about 9pm last night. Hannah did well on the ride, but was ready to get out of the car when we pulled up. She was not sure about the hotel at first. She did a little exploring in the room then we got ready for bed. Derrick and I wanted to watch ER, but Hannah would not lay down with the TV on. Once we turned it off I do not think it took her long to go to sleep. I got up at 2am and got in the bed with Derrick. She is not a good bed partner, she moves way to much. When she woke up this morning we asked her if she liked sleeping in the big bed. She said, "Yeah, it is a big girl bed and I like it." So I think her first night in a hotel was a success. I have learned that for next time I need to bring her some toys to play with so Derrick and I can get ready.

No comments: