Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to School



Well it is once again time to go to back to school. The summer's seem to go by faster each year. Does that mean I am getting old? We had a great summer. We played a lot and were able to spend lots of time as a family, which I love. I always have mixed emotions about school starting back. I like getting back in routine, but I hate not getting to spend as much time with the kids. It is hard to believe that this is Hannah last year of daycare. She is so excited to start Pre-K. She is such a big girl. I am sure Hunter is ready to go back to Nana and Sheri's to play with his friends as well. I will be co-teaching this year. I am excited to work the Ruth, but a little scared by the number of students we can have. I know it will be an adjustment, but think the good will out way the bad. We will know at the end of this week how many students we will start the year with.

Derrick is out of town this week, but Uncle Kyle and Christie are coming to my rescue. They will be here all week to help me with the kids since I have meeting and things to do at school this week before I officially start back to school next Monday. Thanks guys for coming to help. I thought about Nana when I took these pictures of the kids things ready to go, it is something she would do, right Nana?

No comments: