Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

so grown up

Last night Hannah wanted to call Derrick to tell him good night. I just dialed the number and gave the phone to her. I love how grown up she is on the phone. I think she would talk on the phone all day some days. I have no idea where she gets that from?!?! I heard Derrick say that he had to go to Memphis to work but he would be back tomorrow. She said, "Did you take 40 to get there?" It was all I could do not to fall out!!! He told her yes he did take 40 to get there. I guess she pays close attention when we talk about how we are getting from place to place. I just wanted to have that funny little comment recorded.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

She is too smart!

MeMe and PopPop said...

That gave MeMe and PopPop a great laugh. I know you all three miss Derrick terribly when he is out of town working. She is growing up so fast and obviously knows a lot more than we think. Thank you for sharing your humor with us. :-)