Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

We all had a nice day working/playing around the house today. We were glad to have MeMe and PopPop here for the weekend. I was able to get all of my school work finished yesterday and just played with the kids and worked around the house today. I wish I had every Monday off. I did not take any pictures today. I hope this week to update the blog from the last month. August is always a crazy month with school starting. I will write about that later. I hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed the beautiful weather. As much as I love summer, I am ready for fall.

1 comment:

MeMe and PopPop said...

The pleasure was ours. :-) Thank you for a wonderful Labor Day weekend. We love all of you dearly, and thank God for each one of you every day. You mean the world to us! Have a great week, and may everything be blessed and go according to plan.