Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a good day




After a not so wonderful ride to SC last night we are having a great day today. I was laughing at Hannah and Hunter last night and again this morning "talking" to each other. Last night Hannah told Hunter to lay down and go to sleep or she was going to call us in there. She said, "Do you want me to call mama?" Hunter quickly answered, "No." After a little more talking they both went to sleep. This morning I heard Hannah say, "Hunter, you call Mike." Of course Hunter yells, "MIKE!!!" She decided to get Hunter out of the pack-n-play so he could lay in the bed with her. She is such a good sister. They played this morning for a while before we got ready to go start visiting family. We went to lunch with Papa, Nana, Uncle Kyle and Christie first. Then we went to see Papa Charlie and WeeOne for a little while. Hunter wanted to play with WeeOne but acted a little scared of her. We then we to see Uncle Jackie and Aunt Nell. Hannah and Hunter warmed up to them pretty quickly and entertained them a little. Hannah asked to go by MeMa's grave. We took her by and she seemed satisfied. I am not a grave visitor and I was surprised at how emotional I felt standing there looking at Ma Dot's, MeMa to Hannah, grave. On the way home Hunter of course fell asleep and Hannah said she wanted to take a nap when we got back to Mike & Nene's. Derrick and I think that is the first time Hannah has ever asked to take a nap. She did sleep in the car for a little while. We are going to eat Thanksgiving with Mike, Nene, Aunt Lori, Aunt Kim and Nannie tonight. I am thankful for time with all of our family.

I could not find the camera until after dinner so I did not get any pictures of us eating dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Melanie and Josh said...

I LOVE hearing about their conversations!! I can't wait until my 2 can talk together like that. H&H are too cute