Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!




Derrick's birthday was yesterday, but we waited to celebrate today. He had to work late on his birthday, yuck! Hannah and Cooper helped make him a cake last night. Hannah, Hunter and I went shopping for him. Hannah wanted to get him tools, but since I think he has enough of those I encouraged her to pick something else. She wanted to get him a Hot Wheels car and some shirts. We wrapped his present and she signed his card. She told me she would write Hunter's name for him. I asked her where we should put his present until we gave it to him. She said, I know and went in the living room with it. After I put her to bed I was looking for it to put my card with it. I cracked up laughing when I saw she had put it on the fireplace. I asked her why she put it there and she said because that is where we put presents for me and Hunter. She is right. Derrick loved his shirts, car and cake. Hannah told me how to decorate it and was very proud of herself. Hunter was just happy to eat the cake. Happy Birthday Dad, you are the best! We love you!!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Beautiful cake and looks like Dad had a good birthday!

We miss you all! Love Mike and Nene