Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter with famliy

They got into their Easter baskets before I could get a picture, so this is the best I could do.
Jacqulin was so kind to dress up for me this morning and help me during Preschool worship time. She is a beautiful Mary.
Our attempt at a family picture.
Papa and Nana with the kids.
Mike and Nene with the kids.
Pop Pop and MeMe with the kids.

I did not get a picture of the kids with Aunt Kim or Uncle Bert and Aunt Debbie.
I just love that Hunter is rolling his eyes in two of the pictures. He is such a mess.
The last time we ate Easter lunch with the Sumner's was Hannah's first Easter. How has it been that long and who let our kids grow up so much?


We are glad that all of our family and friends were able to spend the weekend with us. We have pictures of the kids dying eggs and hiding them. I will have to get them off of Derrick's camera.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

So glad we could be there to spend Hunter's birthday and Easter with you. Thank you for having us there.