Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hunter's head


Hunter was running down the sidewalk from Menchie's to Blue Coast and missed a step. I saw the step and was in the process of saying, "Hunter there is a step." But before I could get the words out he missed the step and landed on his head. He also has a skint knee and elbow from the fall. A nice worker from Blue Coast was outside and I asked him for some ice. He quickly went and got me some. Hunter only cried for a few minutes. He did hold the ice on his head the whole way home. He only complained again when I had the change his shirt to get him ready for bed. I kept him up until 11pm. He was talking, told Dad the whole story, laughing and could answer questions so we decided he must be ok. Hi poor head made me hurt.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

OH MY GOODNESS that is a goose egg!