Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving #2

I am so very thankful for these two!
 This made me laugh. Uncle Wendell went to get dessert and came back with seconds and dessert on one plate. I am glad he did not let the dessert and food touch.
 We made a table runner for Mama to take to her house. We almost ran out of room. I am thankful for so many family member and that they let me paint their hands.
 Just a few pictures with Papa.


 We made Papa Charlie a plate and took it to him. It was nice to visit with him for a little while. The kids love to see WeeOne as well. After visiting with him for a little while we went to see Aunt Carol, Uncle Roy and Angie. I did not take any pictures there. Sorry Aunt Carol, next time I will make sure to take a picture of you with the kids.
 After a quick dinner at IHOP, because it was the only place open in Easley, we went back to Nana and Papa's to celebrate Sam's birthday.
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and took time to thank God for all the blessing He gives us.

No comments: