Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 25, 2013

too much sweetness for one day

 We wake up to Hunter sleep in the chair in our room almost every morning. I guess Gypsy just decided to share instead of getting up this morning. Look at that sweet face!

 My kids learned this poem the first week of November when we started talking about Thanksgiving. They are too cute in their turkey headbands saying the poem not to share it. Enjoy!
If you know me well, you are probably shocked to see a picture of sweet potatoes on my blog. I don't eat orange things. I saw this recipe and thought it sounded good so I was brave and tried it. It was so YUMMY! Hannah doesn't eat potatoes and she ate all of hers. Hunter liked them too. I hope your day was full of sweet things.

No comments: