Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

lazy day




This morning Hannah has been playing so well. I have cleaned almost the whole house while she played. She would call me every once and a while to come and see what she was doing. She wanted me to take a picture of her babies sleeping. Patrick is on the green pillow, Addison and Sam are on the big pillow. She then wanted to move them all to the big pillow to sit up and listen to the story. She "read" a little and then wanted Addison to sit in her lap to "read." She has to sit in your lap when you read her a story. I love to watch and listen to her play. She has such a good imagination. I did finally talk her into taking her PJ's off before nap. Thank goodness for lazy Saturday's at home.

No comments: