Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the things she says

I was thinking the other day about things Hannah says that make me laugh. I don't remember when she said some of these, but I wanted to have them recorded:

"Look at those ABCD's in the sky." (Signs in the air, Target, Shoney's, Car Wash, etc. when we got out of the car at Target.)

"______ makes me happy." (I think she learned this from Barney. She told us pickles and ice cream so far.)

"No, I wove you the most!" (What she tells me at night when I put her to bed.)

"God is great, God is good, fank him for otter food. Amen." (We are trying to tech her the whole blessing.)

"1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7" (She will tell you she is 2 but leaves it out when she counts.)

Hearing her sing the ABC's. I have to record her saying it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love reading Hannah's blog. I keep it on my favorites and it's the first thing that I check when I get to work. Hannah is a much loved child and you guys are doing a great job raising her.
I also have Marla's blog as a favorite. She ia a cutie also.
She looks just like Robin.

Have a great summer and make a lots
of memories.

Love you,
Michele