Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Destin, FL






We have always gone to the beach in SC, so thought we would try somewhere new. We decided to try Destin, FL. Thanks to Mike and Nene for finding us a nice place to stay and for coming to spend time with us. It was really cold yesterday when we got here, but the weather is supposed to get better each day we are here. Derrick and I took Hannah down to the beach and Mike and Nene stayed in the house with Hunter. Hannah loved the beach!! Yeah, it has only taken three years for her to decide that she likes it. She played in the ocean and the sand and LOVED it!!!! The water and sand are beautiful. I love how clear the water is. I hope it will continue the warm up so we can spend more time on the beach.

1 comment:

Jacqulin said...

I'm SO jealous!!! I want to be at the beach right now!!! You guys must have had so much fun making those sand castles!

~Jacqulin~