Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

ready to go


I am very excited to about this weekend. I am going to Memphis with the girls from Bible Study to the Beth Moore Conference. I am glad to be off tomorrow, but it is a lot of work to miss school when you are a teacher. I left school to go pick up the kids and bring them home to Nana and Uncle Kyle. I went back to school and put out my sub plans. I think I left all the notes and details I needed to so the day can hopefully go smoothly for my students and the sub. Here is how I left the table for her. I know that my team will take good care of my sub. Thanks girls. I should go pack so I can be ready to go in the morning.

2 comments:

Melissa Rice said...

You leave great lesson plans! Don't worry! This was a popular day to be out. I got asked for like 5 jobs!

Mike and Nene said...

You are such a thoughtful person and teacher.

I know your kids love you.