Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

beautiful day



I did a walk this morning for Sara Walker with some girls from school. It was a great morning to be out walking. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast after the walk. Hunter did not have fever this morning so we did not have to take him back to the doctor. Derrick started cutting grass when I got home and Hunter was not happy until we put him on the lawnmower. I did not want him out in the grass/pollen since his nose was so yucky. Then I figured he already had a running nose so it would not hurt. Derrick called me to come outside and see them. Hunter was sound asleep. Derrick was having to hold his head up while trying to drive the mower. I tried to take a picture but he woke up when the mower stopped. We ate lunch then put him down for a nap. Derrick finished cutting the grass then helped Hannah wash her jeep. She loved it. Hunter was able to help a little when he woke up. I am so glad we were able to spend almost the whole day outside. We ended the day with Blue Coast and Menchie's. We even had surprise dinner guest, the Glenn's. Days like today make me ready for summer.

No comments: