Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

girls morning




We went to get our toes done this morning. We meet Sarah and Kylie there. Hanna and Kylie were so funny. They got to put their feet in the water, have the hot towels on their legs and turn the massage chairs on. They were so funny. Sarah and I sat across from them and Nene sat with them. They were excited to get a flower painted on their toes. I am glad that Hannah likes to get her toes done. I hope we will be able do this for many, many years together. Thanks Nene, Sarah and Kylie for going with us. Kylie had to leave before I could get a picture of their toes together. Her toes looked just as cute.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Thanks for including me, it was such fun and the girls were so cute being so grown up - especially Hannah and the massage chair.