Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hunter's 2 year check up


I took Hunter for his 2 year check up today. When I got to daycare to get him, he was sitting in Sheri's lap and looked like he did not feel well. He woke up a couple of times last night, but went back to sleep quickly. I checked his temp before I left and it was 98.7. Sheri said he felt warm. He seemed fine once we got to the doctor's office, of course. I told he nurse he has been fine until today. She checked his temp and it was 102.5. Dr. B came in and checked him out. His chest was clear, ears were clear and his throat was fine. She said he was probably at the beginning of a virus. She said to treat the fever and if he still had fever on Saturday to bring him back in. She said he was growing well and she did not have any concerns. He weighs 25 pounds and is 33 inches tall, both of which put him in the 25 percentile. Dr. B assured me that was fine. I hope this virus passes fast. The best news from the doctor today, no shots until he goes to Kindergarten.

I am thankful that Uncle Kyle has been here to help me this week while Derrick was out of town. He gave Hunter is treatment each night while I got Hannah ready for bed. They were both too tired tonight.

No comments: