Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

at least it is the weekend

We ended up at the doctor's office with Hunter this morning. I had planned on taking the kids to Touch a Truck, which I know Hunter would have loved. He has been coughing some this week, but it really got bad last night. We gave him a double treatment when we got home from Disney On Ice and he slept ok until about 5am. I gave him another treatment and put him back to bed. He woke up a little after 7 and was still coughing some. I called the doctors office and they said to bring him in. The doctor listened to him and heard wheezing. She wanted him to do a treatment in the office so she could listen again after he finished. She said he sounded much better after the treatment. She said to keep doing the treatments every 4 hours through the weekend and if he seems to need it more than that to call back. He seemed to feel alright this morning other than the cough. I put him down for a nap and thought he would feel much better when he woke up. That was not the case. He only slept for a little over an hour and woke up crying. He continued to cry 3 hours. He cried so hard and much that he threw up 3 times. He just wanted to be held. Selfishly I was really sad we had to cancel our plans for tonight. I hate that he is not feeling well but I am glad I have been here all day to hold him. We are going to stay home and rest tomorrow and hopefully he will be much better by Monday morning. So far he has been asleep for about 2 hours with no coughing. I hope it continues for at least 8-10 more hours. Good Night!

No comments: