Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Frolic








Hannah was so excited to dress up and come to school at night for the Fall Frolic. She told me J.J. was going to be a vampire. He was not a vampire but he was a cute little football player. She LOVES J.J. I had to work the picture station so Derrick was in charge of the kids. Hunter would not wear his costume, but Hannah looked very cute in her Belle dress. Since I was not busy at the picture station I went to see the dance. I would call it a run, but the kids were having a great time. Hannah had found J.J. in the dance and they were having a great time chasing each other. I was able to meet and talk to his parents. According to them he is just as crazy about Hannah as she is about him. I am sure they will miss each other next week while they are on Fall Break. Hunter was too worried about eating to dance or get his face painted. He found Ms. Vetter and kept saying, "I need that crayon girl to hold me."

No comments: