Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hunter

I just wanted to write some funny things Hunter has done and said the last few days.

While driving home form dinner Sunday night the kids asked to listen to Veggie Tales. Hunter started singing the theme song as it played. I had no idea he could sing that song. He is really starting to like to sing and it is precious. He has the sweetest little voice. I should record him singing. 

Last night he said he had to go potty. The next thing I knew he was running back to the kitchen with no clothes on. He said he was ready to take a bath. When Derrick when to put him in the bath tub he yelled for me to bring him the spoon. That is never good. I was afraid Hunter had pooped and not done such a good job wiping himself. When I got to the bathroom I could see a TON of toilet paper in the toilet. I asked him if he pooed and he said no. I asked him why there was so much toilet paper in the toilet and he said, "I had a drop of pee pee." I had told him the other day not to drip on the toilet and got a small piece of toilet paper to wipe the drop off. He was so cute telling about it that we could not spank him. Derrick did talk to him.

While Hannah and I were reading Hunter as sitting in the floor with a book that plays songs. He started pushing the buttons and singing, "Little love notes, little love notes, little love notes for you and me." The longer he sat there the louder he sang and the more tickled Hannah and I got. I guess he is listening to the music and pay attention in the car. I am sure he will love preschool choir next year. 

Early this morning Hunter got his stool and turned all the lights in the kitchen and dinning room on. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I turn the light on so the deer will not come in." He is too silly. I am not sure why he is so worried all the time now that the deer are going to come into our house.

He is still loving school. He tells us every morning that when he gets to school he is going to tell Miss Rea (Ms. Marie) Good Morning! He also calls her Nana Rea, which she seems to love. I think he knows everyone who works there and all the kids. He is very social. He is learning some colors and can count to 12, sometimes he leaves out 8 and 9. He has also learned to write the letter H.

I think that is all for now. Thanks for reading about our little wild man.


No comments: