Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

snuggle time

Hunter does not like to sleep in his bed anymore. He likes to sleep in Sissy's bed. I am not sure why he does not like his bed/room and most nights it is not a problem to get him to go to bed, but this week it has been. Tonight he got up and came to our room. I was reading blogs and Derrick was not home from work. He first asked me to fold his blanket, then to put him back in Sissy's bed, then he said, "Can I just lay in you bed and snuggle with you Mama?" How was I going to say no to that. I said yes and he jumped in the bed with a huge smile on his face. He talked for a while and then I told him he had to be quiet and go to sleep. He snuggled up to me and we both went to sleep. I woke up when Derrick came in and took Hunter to his bed. I enjoyed getting to snuggle with him for a little while. I am glad that both of my kids like to snuggle still. I hope it lasts forever.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

This precious one surely does love to snuggle. Hunter is such a loving little boy. Enjoy it while it last!