Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

What am I going to do with him?

Hunter and Hannah wanted to play with play-doh this morning. I told them they could but they had to keep it on the table. Well.....that did not happen. They did not clean up when I asked them to so they both had to go to timeout. Hannah went to the chair and Hunter was on the stool. He saw his cowboy boots and decided he needed to put them on. I told him not to get up. He told me he just needed his boots. I told him that his bottom better not come off the stool. When I turned around from sweeping he was walking to get his boot holding the stool to his bottom. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was getting his boot, but he did not get off the stool. I sent him straight to his bed for timeout. I was about to fall out, but I did keep it together until he was in his room. I finished cleaning up and went to talk to him and this is what I found. Silly boy.
 After nap I asked him if he wanted to eat some lunch. He said he would get some lunch. He was eating cookies and I asked him to look at me. I said Hunter raise your head so I can see your face. He looked at me and raised his hand. He is too cute. Yes I let him eat animal cookies for lunch today.
He is very into guns. Derrick took him to a cowboy shooting thing in Whites Creek a few weeks ago and he has not forgotten it. Derrick found him these guns downstairs. He calls them his shooters and he loves to shoot everything. We are having to teach him you can't point a gun at people and shoot them. He says I know only shoot the deer, squirrels, turkey, crows and not people. We will be in trouble when he can really go hunting. He is a cute little cowboy in Spiderman pj's and flip flops.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

You will never out think this one. He always makes lemonade out of lemons because he already has it all figured out and is one step ahead. Life is so sweet!