Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

8th Birthday Eve

 Hannah did have swim team practice today, which was nice to get out of the house. She had a package from Nene and Mike and a card from MeMe waiting on her when we got home. We stopped on the way home and gout doughnuts for her to take to school tomorrow. That was way easier than making cupcakes.

 Hunter said, "Mom, let me sit in your lap and we can make a funny face and take our picture." This is it! I love him!

I was looking back at pictures of Hannah and pulled one for each year since she was born. I can't believe that tomorrow at 4:06pm she will be 8 years old. I am not sad about her turning 8 like I was when she turned 5, but I am amazed at how quickly she is growing and thankful that she is so happy and healthy. Enjoy this little look back over the years.


She was so excited about these pj's I found her at consignment. They are silk, American Girl pj's and she loves them. She saved them for tonight, her last night as a 7 year old. Can't wait to celebrate her again tomorrow.

No comments: