Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

babies



Hannah loves her baby dolls. She has two that she has to have with her all the time. This morning she was sitting in the chair and wanted her babies. When I gave them to her she said, "covers." I covered them up and she sat there for at least 15 minutes. I took her picture because she looked so sweet. Later this morning she got back up in the chair and since one bay was nite-nite she wanted Elmo. Once she was settled she said, "mama, picture." She is too much.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

She's so good to her babies because she sees how good her Moma is. I'm so glad she is playing with babies - Jacqulin always did and at 9 it is getting less and less. I did hear her with them this morning. It is so sweet to hear them pretending. I hope you stay warm today. Love, Aunt Debbie

Robin said...

Too cute!! She looks adorable with those babies! I love to hear all the things Hannah has been saying about Marla. I will definietly call you sometime this week and get online to do a video chat!! (Whenever we are at home! LOL!!!) Love you guys!!!!