Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2008

color?

Hannah is very interested in the color of everything. She knows the colors blue, yellow, orange, pink, green and red. She will say black and brown but does not always get them right. She has to name the color of her clothes, my clothes, Derrick's clothes, toys, cars, etc. I am glad that she is learning. The one thing she asks that I am not sure what to tell her is what color her hands are. Do I tell her white, flesh, peach? She seems to be satisfied with any answer I give her. She just repeats what I say and moves on to asking about something else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you can tell her hands are
"hannah's color"....

Deborah said...

Bert says to tell her that her hands are "honky" color.